M@te Warranty Policy aims to provide customers the clarity about support-related queries they may have about our products so that they feel confident in owning, using, and getting the necessary support for their M@te products during the warranty period.
Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres. The Warranty is applicable if said product is in the warranty period AND only if the following conditions are met.
- M@te every product had their own warranty.
- M@te warranty has divide into 3 parts some product has 1 year warranty some has upto 1 year and other has counter warranty
- This warranty applies only to Products purchased within the territory of India ("Territory'').
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- The product is a genuine M@te Product with a supporting invoice/bill, which the customer has to share with M@te at the time of the request.
- The product is used according to instructions in the instruction manual and is not physically damaged. Such products will not be covered under warranty but can be evaluated for paid repairs/replacements. The product should be physically taken to our service center.
- Non-authorised person makes NO repair attempt before bringing the product to M@te.
- Defects are NOT caused by improper use, as determined by the company personnel.
- NO modification or alteration of any nature is made in the circuitry, software, or body of the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God, or while in transit to a service centre or purchaser's residence.
- The product will be deemed out of warranty if a customer uses the product with non-standard accessories like adaptors and cables, which are not as per ratings mentioned in the specs of the product or in a case where M@te provides the accessories with the product and yet the customer chooses to use other sub-standard or different specifications accessories.
- All expenses & risks incurred in shipping the unit to the company's service centre/authorised service centre will be borne by the customer.
- Failure to ship the damaged parts / Product back to us may result in you being charged for the replacement part or Product at invoice price or MRP, whichever is applicable.